Just a short journey away you can enjoy some of the best cities in the world. Explore ancient monuments, amazing museums, inspiring gallaries, exclusive shopping, gastronomic delights and unique cultures. Stay in city centre hotels so all the sights and sounds are within easy walking distance to make the most of your city break. As well as arranging your hotel and transport options, we can book sightseeing activities in advance so you don’t need to worry about that side of things when you get there.
Our Favourite City Break Destinations
- Rome – great for lovers of history, you can’t beat this romantic city for it’s historical monuments and great food.
- Lisbon – a relaxing city on the water with both sea and river views.
- Prague – a stunning ancient city with lots to see and do.
- Amsterdam – wonderful museums and galleries, canals galore, and friendly locals.
- Venice – a unique city experience, amazing buildings and churches, boats and islands.
- New York – head for the iconic shopping streets and take in a Broadway show.
- Tromso, Norway – dress up warm and venture here to see the amazing Northern Lights.
- Barcelona – an exciting city with a great beach, don’t miss a visit to the Sagrada Familia.
- Gibraltar – there is lots to see and do here, monkeys, war tunnels, cable car, caves, beach, boat trips and great restaurants.
- Valletta, Malta – a lesser known city break destination, Valletta is a maze of narrow streets with intriguing buildings, quaint shops and cafes and sits on an beautiful harbour. The weather is usually good too.